Lectures & Conferences
The Global Health Resource Center is the main hub for networking and events for the Department of Global Health. We offer a variety of recurring events throughout the year for students, faculty, staff and the general community, and all are welcome unless otherwise noted.
The department occasionally cosponsors global health related events with outside organizations. Please contact the GHRC at email@example.com to inquire about the process for cosponsorship.
- Global Health Faculty Research Seminars
- Lecture Series:
- Washington Global Health Alliance Discovery Series, a monthly talk and reception with invited distinguished lecturers on global health topics
- Department of Global Health Lecture Series occur occasionally throughout the year
- Stephen Stewart Gloyd Endowed Lecture, an annual School of Public Health event
- World Health Cinema Series, a monthly film series aimed at showcasing global health topics through documentary and feature film
- Annual Events
- Global Health Week and Career Fair, a annual week-long information and networking series of events for the UW community.
Western Regional International Conference 2011
Q&A with keynote Kavita Ramdas 2011