Certificate student Colin Walker in Kenya participates in an international game of "telephone."
Get Connected to Global Health
Get The Newsletter
Get plugged into Global Health and find out what's going on!
- Calendar of Events for Public: Keep on top of the many global-health related events across campus and the area. Have an event to submit? Please send to email@example.com with 'Calendar Item' in the subject line.
- Calendar for Public Events and Department-Related Events: Info sessions and other events of little interest to the general public are also posted here.
- This Week In Global Health: Read our online newsletter for the latest on events, news and updates, funding opportunities, sent out via Global Health listserv.
- Department Brochure: Read all about us.
- RSS Feed: If you find newsletters passé, subscribe to our RSS feed, which delivers the 10 latest posts on our newsletter to an RSS reader.
- Interactive Map of Global Health Projects and Expertise: Find out what faculty are working on by searching on name, country, or health topic. We are all over the place!
- Current Funding & Other Opportunities: We have a database we update almost daily on internships, study abroad, contests, papers, and other opportunities.
- Multimedia Portal: View lectures and other media.
- UW Student Organizations: Explore what groups around campus are doing related to global health.
- Get to Know Us: Make an appointment with the Global Health Resource Center by calling 206.685.7362, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one or all of our listservs
- Global Health listserv: Global health events, news, funding opportunities, and general announcements from the Department of Global Health. This is sent out weekly when school is in session.
- Global Health Forum: Open discussion forum for issues in global health.
- Jobs: Information regarding global health jobs and internships compiled and administered by the Global Health Resource Center.
- Global Health Minor: Learn more about the minor and its related activities and events.
- LinkedIn: If you are a student or alumni, please join our LinkedIn account.
Spread the word on global health.